The Single-Channel 7.5 x 1.6″ Dropover, in red from Elasco Productsis a heavy-duty dropover designed to cover tubing and pipes in construction and similar sites and allow safe passage for vehicle and heavy pedestrian traffic.
This dropover is made from high-strength, solid-cast polyurethane and offers a secure interlocking design, allowing you to create reliable runs of whatever length you need (with additional units, sold separately). It’s slip-resistant to minimize accidental falls and is built to withstand extreme temperatures. The 7.5 x 1.6″ measurement is the size of the channel, while the outer size is larger (please see Specifications).
- Interlocking single-channel dropover 7.5 x 1.6″ channel dimensions
- Lets you cover tubing and pipes in construction and similar sites and allow safe passage for vehicle and heavy pedestrian traffic
- Made from flexible, solid-cast polyurethane material light, non-biodegradable, and generates less noise that metal, while offering superior tolerance to greases and chemical substances
- Slip-resistant surface pattern
- Strong, easy to secure, connection points
- Built-in handles underneath the base for easy transportation
- Easily cleaned and resistant to extreme weather, including blizzards and heat waves
- Fully compliant with NEC, OSHA, REACH, RoHS
- Made in the USA