**Please note that the average returns processing time is about two-three days after the return is delivered to our warehouse.**
You can return an order for up to 30 days from the shipment date, and no RMA is required.
- All you need to include in your return package is the merchandise (which is in its original, brand-new condition and its original packaging) and a letter explaining why you wish to return (this can be very brief).
- As soon as we receive and process your return, we will issue a refund to the original credit card. Please note that we can only issue refunds to your credit card within 30 days of the original shipment date. If you send back a return that is 30 days or more after the original shipment date, you will be issued a store credit.
- Unless otherwise stated directly by us, the buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. We do not require a RMA number.
- If you need to perform an exchange, simply return the original merchandise using the above instructions. Then just place a new order online – this order will ship as soon as possible. You will be refunded for the original returned merchandise as soon we can process the return.
- Boots must be returned in the original box, which also CANNOT be used as the shipping box. You must ship the boots back in the original packaging, inside another box.
- We do not refund the original shipping charge (when applicable).
- IF you received any promotional item(s) with your order, and you need to return the item(s) that earned you those promotional item(s), you will also need to include the promotional item(s) with your return.
- There are only a few reasons we cannot accept an item back, and those are for health or hygiene concerns.
- Any item marked “final sale”, “factory seconds”, or “sold as is” is ineligible for a return or exchange. This is typically noted in the description on the item.