The Single-Channel 4 x 1″ Dropover from Elasco Products is a medium-duty dropover designed to cover wires and cables in the office or on site and allow safe passage for pedestrian and light vehicle traffic.
View the ED1010 – BK _ R DropOver Technical Drawing
This dropover is made from high-strength, solid-cast polyurethane and offers a secure interlocking design, allowing you to create reliable runs of whatever length you need (with additional units, sold separately). It’s slip-resistant to minimize accidental falls and is built to withstand extreme temperatures. The 4 x 1″ measurement is the size of the channel, while the outer size is larger (please see Specifications).
- Interlocking single-channel dropover 4 x 1″ channel dimensions
- Lets you cover wires and cables in the office or on site and allow safe passage for pedestrian and light vehicle traffic
- Made from flexible, solid-cast polyurethane material light, non-biodegradable, and generates less noise that metal, while offering superior tolerance to greases and chemical substances
- Slip-resistant surface pattern
- Strong, easy to secure, connection points
- Built-in handles underneath the base for easy transportation
- Easily cleaned and resistant to extreme weather, including blizzards and heat waves
- Fully compliant with NEC, OSHA, REACH, RoHS
- Made in the USA
Elasco now offers the most visible glow in the dark cable protectors in the industry. In addition to our high quality urethane protectors, we have incorporated the highest grade of strontium aluminate which requires only 10 seconds of UV exposure to fully charge and will maintain its visibility throughout the night. Requiring no maintenance, batteries or electricity, these glow protectors are ideal for providing additional visibility when needed in dark conditions.
GLOW DISCLAIMER: Glow is measured in milli-candella’s. The human eye, when dark adapted which takes most humans between 15-45 minutes, can see in the dark 3.7 milli-candella’s. Under the correct circumstances of pure darkness, our glow material can be seen up to 40 hours when the human eye has been dark adapted. Ideally, when viewing the glow material, your eyes should be dark adapted which means one has not been in the sun or other light source – this will keep one’s eyes from adapting between dark and light. If your eyes adjust from light to dark or there is light pollution present, the material will not look as enhances until one’s eyes re-adapt.