The Single-Channel 7.5 x 1.6″ Dropover, in black, from Elasco Products is a heavy-duty dropover designed to cover tubing and pipes in construction and similar sites and allow safe passage for vehicle and heavy pedestrian traffic. This dropover is made from high-strength, solid-cast polyurethane and offers a secure interlocking design, allowing you to create reliable runs of whatever length you need (with additional units, sold separately). It’s slip-resistant to minimize accidental falls and is built to withstand extreme temperatures. The 7.5 x 1.6″ measurement is the size of the channel, while the outer size is larger (please see Specifications). Interlocking single-channel dropover 7.5 x 1.6″ channel dimensions Lets you cover tubing and pipes in construction and similar sites and allow safe passage for vehicle and heavy pedestrian traffic Made from flexible, solid-cast polyurethane material light, non-biodegradable, and generates less noise that metal, while offering superior tolerance to greases and chemical substances Slip-resistant surface pattern Strong, easy to secure, connection points Built-in handles underneath the base for easy transportation Easily cleaned and resistant to extreme weather, including blizzards and heat waves.
ED8200 – BK _ R DropOver Technical Drawing
- Polyurethane Product – Compared to other materials such as Rubber, Plastics, and Metals, Polyurethane offers the best product characteristics.
- Polyurethane is not biodegradable, has stronger abrasion and corrosion resistance, higher load bearing capacity, less likely to crack, and has more customization potential in material hardness and color
- Solid Cast Manufacturing – Offers superior physical properties to injection molding resulting in a stronger product
- Operating Temperature – Resistant to the fiercest elements withstanding anything from blizzards to heat waves
- Maintenance – Easily cleaned and abrasion resistant to the elements
- Fiberglass Rod* – Reinforced fiber glass rod which will never corrode, rust, or break
- Surface Pattern – Ultimate slip resistant pattern to minimize slips and falls
- Connectors – Ultra strong connection points with easy & safe configuration
- Easy Transportation* – Built in handles underneath base for easy transportation
- Safety Colors* – Standard colors come in black base and orange lid making products easily noticeable by pedestrians and drivers
- Configuration Options – Various products come with a variety of turns and end sets for easy and safe configuration
- Compliant – Dully Compliant with NEC, OSHA, REACH, and RoHS