The Single-Channel 2.75 x 1.25″ Dropover, in red, from Elasco Products is a medium-duty dropover designed to cover wires and cables in the office or on site and allow safe passage for pedestrian and light vehicle traffic.
View the ED2010 – BK _ R DropOver Technical Drawing
This dropover is made from high-strength, solid-cast polyurethane and offers a secure interlocking design, allowing you to create reliable runs of whatever length you need (with additional units, sold separately). It’s slip-resistant to minimize accidental falls and is built to withstand extreme temperatures. The 2.75 x 1.25″ measurement is the size of the channel, while the outer size is larger (please see Specifications).
- Interlocking single-channel dropover 2.75 x 1.25″ channel dimensions
- Lets you cover wires and cables in the office or on site and allow safe passage for pedestrian and light vehicle traffic
- Made from flexible, solid-cast polyurethane material light, non-biodegradable, and generates less noise that metal, while offering superior tolerance to greases and chemical substances
- Slip-resistant surface pattern
- Strong, easy to secure, connection points
- Built-in handles underneath the base for easy transportation
- Easily cleaned and resistant to extreme weather, including blizzards and heat waves
- Fully compliant with NEC, OSHA, REACH, RoHS
- Made in the USA