LiteGuard Collection: Elasco Light Duty Three Channel Cable Guard (LG3125) offers the Three Channel End Set (LG3125-ED) comes as a pair for male and female ends.
The LiteGuard collection offers 1” to 1.38” size channels. While smaller in size and weight, these products are still designed for significant load bearing strength. Commonly used in vehicle or pedestrian settings, the LiteGuard collection provides invaluable protection.
Elasco Cable Guards are constructed with a solid cast polyurethane base and lid that are connected by a reinforced fiberglass rod that won’t rust or corrode. Our products hold up against natural and man-made elements and are compliant with safety requirements. With easy transportation and simple installation, our products can be configured to meet your needs. Backed by a lifetime warranty and offering premium material characteristics, our products are all Made in USA. We provide a basic solution to a basic problem. Whether it be pedestrian or vehicle traffic we help maneuver from one side of cables to the other side while keeping your cables absolutely safe. No matter the weight of your cargo, we will help you get to your destination in a safe and efficient manner.
- Polyurethane Product – Compared to other materials such as Rubber, Plastics, and Metals, Polyurethane offers the best product characteristics.
- Polyurethane is not biodegradable, has stronger abrasion and corrosion resistance, higher load bearing capacity, less likely to crack, and has more customization potential in material hardness and color
- Solid Cast Manufacturing – Offers superior physical properties to injection molding resulting in a stronger product
- Operating Temperature – Resistant to the fiercest elements withstanding anything from blizzards to heat waves
- Maintenance – Easily cleaned and abrasion resistant to the elements
- Fiberglass Rod* – Reinforced fiber glass rod which will never corrode, rust, or break
- Surface Pattern – Ultimate slip resistant pattern to minimize slips and falls
- Connectors – Ultra strong connection points with easy & safe configuration
- Easy Transportation* – Built in handles underneath base for easy transportation
- Safety Colors* – Standard colors come in black base and orange lid making products easily noticeable by pedestrians and drivers
- Configuration Options – Various products come with a variety of turns and end sets for easy and safe configuration
- Compliant – Dully Compliant with NEC, OSHA, REACH, and RoHS